How do I reset someone else’s iCloud password?
Use someone else’s device to reset your password
- Under Topics, tap Passwords & Security.
- Tap Reset Apple ID password.
- Tap Get Started, then tap “A different Apple ID”.
- Enter the Apple ID that you need to reset the password for.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone without password?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on the App Store
- Open App Store. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) in the top-right corner of the App Store’s landing page. This brings you to the Account screen.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out, which can be done without having to enter a password.
How do I remove previous owner from Apple ID?
Question: Q: How do I remove previous owner iCloud account when they are not available?
- Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- If necessary, click Erase [device].
- Click Remove from Account.
How do I reset my Apple ID without trusted number?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How do I reset my Apple ID password without email?
Go to Apple’s iForgot page and enter your Apple ID. From there, choose the Security Questions option and answer the questions. If you are correct, you should be able to reset the password. If not, you may have to contact Apple Support or go into an Apple Store.
How do I reset my iPad with someone else’s Apple ID?
Resetting an iPad to Another iTunes Account
- Go to the “Settings” application on your iPad and choose the “General” option.
- Tap the “Reset” icon and select “Erase All Content and Settings” when prompted to select the type of reset you want to perform. …
- Wait for the iPad to power back on after the reset.
How do I get rid of someone else’s iCloud on my iPhone?
You have to go into: Settings > iCLoud > Delete Account (On the Bottom). You will need the password to that account.
Does factory reset delete iCloud?
No, factory resetting your iPhone will not alter your iCloud. Upon setting up your iPhone again you will be given the option to reconnect to your iCloud account if you desire. iCloud also stores iPhone backups that you can restore your phone from. … Erasing your iPhone has only effect on the device itself.
How do I turn off two step verification on Apple?
How do I turn off two-step verification?
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, Click Edit.
- Click Turn Off two-step verification. Click again to confirm.
- Create new security questions and verify your date of birth.
How do I log into iCloud without a trusted device?
If you’re signing in and don’t have a trusted device handy that can display verification codes, you can have a code sent to your trusted phone number via text message or an automated phone call instead. Click Didn’t Get a Code on the sign in screen and choose to send a code to your trusted phone number.
How do I change the phone number associated with my Apple ID?
How to Change Apple ID Phone Number
- Tap on “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Click on “Password and Security.”
- Scroll down to “Trusted Phone Number.”
- Tap on the blue “Edit” button on the right side of it.
- Click on “Add a Trusted Phone number.”
- Type in your iPhone passcode.
- Enter your new phone number.