How do I use text messages SMS for Two-Factor Authentication?
How do I use text messages (SMS) for two-factor authentication on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Password and security.
- Scroll down and tap Use two-factor authentication. …
- Tap Use text message (SMS) and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get an SMS code for Instagram?
Instagram not sending SMS code
- Check the phone number in the Instagram setting*
- Switch off and on your phone.
- Wait for a couple of hours and try again.
- Try using VPN.
- Try another verification code such as email.
- Change the phone number on the Instagram setting.
Why am I not getting SMS code from Instagram?
If you don’t receive the code, make sure that you check your spam folder; after verifying it’s not in your spam folder, ask them to send the code again if you still don’t have it. In addition, confirm that you typed in the email correctly, as you won’t receive the code if there’s an input error.
How do I change my Authenticator app to SMS?
To set up text messages
Select Security info from the left navigation pane or from the link in the Security info block, and then select Add method from the Security info page. On the Add a method page, select Phone from the list, and then select Add.
Why can’t I receive verification code on my phone?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
How can I get my Instagram without verification code?
How do I recover my Instagram account without verification code?
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password. tap Need more help.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How do I reactivate my two-factor authentication on Instagram?
You can get your recovery codes when you log in to your Instagram account, after turn on the two-factor authentication.
Go to your profile and tap:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Recovery Codes, then tap Get New Codes.
What is the 6 digit verification code for Instagram?
IG key: Your IG key is a code that is generated when you manually set up two-factor authentication on a device and it can be used to set up two-factor authentication across many devices. One-time code: This is a 6-digit security code you can use for verification.
What do I do if I can’t log into my Instagram?
Instagram app for Android:
- On the login screen, tap Get help logging in below Log in.
- Enter username, email or phone, or tap Log in with Facebook.
- Tap Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.
What do you do if you can’t log into your Instagram?
Let’s dive in!
- Restart Your Device.
- Check Instagram’s Servers.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
- Reset Your Instagram Account’s Password.
- Check for an Update.
- Contact Instagram for Support.
How do I find my SMS verification code?
How to Find My SMS Number
- Turn on your cellular device and navigate to the “Settings” menu. Video of the Day.
- Locate the area of your phone’s settings that allows you to see information about your phone. …
- Write down your phone number when you locate it. …
- Contact your cellular service provider.
How can I get my verification code without another device?
Get a text or phone call
If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call. Click Didn’t get a verification code on the sign in screen. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.