How do I not use Microsoft authenticator?
Turning two-step verification on or off for your Microsoft…
- Go to Security settings and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Under the Two-step verification section, choose Set up two-step verification to turn it on, or choose Turn off two-step verification to turn it off.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I add Google Authenticator to my Microsoft account?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Google) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
Install Authenticator on your new phone. 2. On your computer, visit Google’s two-step verification site and log in to your Google account. Make sure you have both your old and new phone nearby when moving Google Authenticator.
How do I disable two factor authentication?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
How do I get rid of Google Authenticator?
Deleting Google Authenticator
- Access the Google Authenticator app in the device you wish to unlink.
- Click the pencil icon (Top right)
- Select which token you wish to remove.
- Then click delete (bottom of screen)
- This message will display.
- Click Remove Account.
How do I turn off two factor authentication for Microsoft admin?
- Go to the Office 365 admin center.
- Go to Users > Active users.
- Choose More > Setup Azure multi-factor auth.
- Check your account.
- Click Disable on the right.
How do I enable Google Authenticator in Outlook?
To enable 2-step authentication at Outlook.com, login, then choose “Account Settings”, then “Security info”. From this page you can enable 2-step authentication and manage your authenticator apps.
Does Microsoft Authenticator work with Google Authenticator?
Microsoft Authenticator can support one account on multiple devices while Google Authenticator doesn’t. Microsoft Authenticator has a feature that lets you hide the code useful to protect your account.
What happens if I uninstall Google Authenticator?
If you delete your Google Authenticator, you’ll lose access to any service that was enabled through this app. To prevent losing all tokens for services like Google and Facebook, backup codes are offered to use in case the authenticator is lost.
How do I transfer Google Authenticator?
Transfer your Authenticator keys via Android
Tap “Get started.” Tap “Scan a QR code.” You’ll get a grid and instructions to “Place QR code within red lines.” Open Google Authenticator on your older phone. Select “Export accounts.” You may be asked to verify your identity via a fingerprint, password, or another method.