Open the Authenticator App on your cell phone. 3. Enter the 6-digit code from the app into the Validation Screen shown below: Page 4 Unlocking Users using the Authenticator App 3 4. Enter a new password for your user.
How do I unlock my Authenticator app lock?
Open the Authenticator app and click the hamburger menu in the top right, then select Settings. Under Security, find the setting for App Lock and turn if off.
Why is my Authenticator app locked?
You can turn App Lock on or off on the Authenticator Settings page. By default, App Lock is turned on when you set up a PIN or biometric on your device.
How do you reset the Authenticator app?
Once logged in as the user, click Settings > Security > User Manager and click the user account that you are currently logged in as. Click the Multi-Factor Authentication tab, then select one of these options: Generate a new QR code: Click the Reset button for the Google Authenticator app.
How do I log into my Authenticator app on my new phone?
To register a new device with the Microsoft Authenticator, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s app store (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- Find the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Log in to your Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device.
Why is my Authenticator app not working?
If Google Authenticator app is not working, either on Android or iPhone, there may be a problem with the time sync. … All you have to do is make sure your Google Authenticator app’s time is synced correctly. Launch the app, tap the Menu button (three dots), and go to Settings > Time Correction for Codes > Sync now.
How do you unlock apps?
Swipe up or tap and hold the Home screen to enter Manage Home, then tap Lock apps.
Locking / Unlocking apps via All apps screen:
- From All Apps screen, tap > Lock apps.
- Input your PIN or pattern to unlock the AppLock feature.
- Tap the apps that you want to lock / unlock, then tap Done.
How do I change my Authenticator to a new phone without my old phone?
As you don’t have the old phone, you can’t verify your identity via the Authenticator app. Please choose “Sign in another way”. Choose “Call XXX+XXXXXXXX” or “TEXT XXX-XXXXXXXX. Then the system will call or text your registered phone for verification.
How do I turn off two step verification without signing in?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.