How do I reset my office 365 authenticator?
You will also have to do this process.
- Click the “Delete” Button beside the device you want to remove.
- After it removes, go to your authenticator app on your phone and remove the account as well.
- Click “Set Up Authenticator App” and follow the instructions.
- Hit Save, you will need to re-verify your authentication options.
How do I change the MFA authentication in Office 365?
From the left panel, choose “Security info”. And click “Change” for the “Default sign-in method” on the right. From the “Which method would you like to use to sign in?” option, choose the verification method you want. Then click “Confirm”.
How do I delete my MFA registration page?
Remove a Registered Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Device
- Go to https://home.idm.cms.gov. …
- Select your MFA device by clicking the dropdown arrow, enter in your security code and click Verify. …
- Select “My Profile” on the IDM Self Service Home Screen.
- Select Manage MFA and Recovery Devices.
How do I get another security verification for Office 365?
Change how you do additional verification
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 using your password and second verification method.
- Click here to see the Additional security verification page.
- Choose how you want to do your second verification. …
- When complete, click Save.
How do I change my two-factor authentication number?
Go to Settings > Security > Two-factor authentication and click on Manage. Click Change next to your phone number to update it.
How do I remove Microsoft authentication account?
Open the Authy Android app. Tap and hold the desired authenticator account, and then select Remove. A notification window will be displayed advising your account will be deleted in 48 hours. Tap OK to continue.