If you are signed in to another Apple Id for any of those services under Settings->[service], then sign out and sign in with the one you want. Other than that, if Apps are requesting a specific Apple ID when updating, then the only way to get rid of it, is to delete the App requesting it.
Can I delete a second Apple ID?
You can’t currently delete accounts, all you can do is stop using it – but if you have any content from that account then it will remain tied to that account, you can’t currently move or transfer content from one account to another.
Why do I have 2 Apple IDs on my iPhone?
I (like many others) have two Apple IDs on my iPhone and other devices. The “main” Apple ID is the one used for iCloud, iMessage, and so on. This ID has two-factor authentication enabled on it. The second Apple ID (the “store” ID) is used only for iTunes and the App Store.
How do I remove an Apple ID from previous owner?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
To unsync iPhones with the same Apple ID, unlock your phone, go to your settings app, and select the Apple ID or iCloud account. What is this? Scroll down to the devices connected and tap on the info on the phone you want to remove and tap on the remove button to commence the process.
Can I change Apple ID on iPhone?
Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in. … Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID. Choose Change Apple ID. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
Part 3: How to Completely Remove Apple ID without a Password from your iPhone
- Open Settings > iCloud. …
- Open Settings > iTunes & Apple Store > Sign Out.
- You also need to sign out from iCloud. …
- You also need to delete all your files. …
- You can also retrieve your password if you know the Apple ID.
What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID. You can use your phone number to use FaceTime on the iPhone. IMessage is also the texting application.
How do I stop sharing between Apple devices 2020?
Turn off Handoff on your devices
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch: Go to Settings > General > AirPlay & Handoff.
- Mac: Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences, click General, then deselect “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices.”