How do I open the Authenticator app?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Where do I find the Microsoft Authenticator app on my phone?
Download and install the app
Google Android. On your Android device, go to Google Play to download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app. Apple iOS. On your Apple iOS device, go to the App Store to download and install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
How do I use Microsoft authenticator app?
To configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, use these steps:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Tap the Install button.
- Open the app.
- Tap the I agree button to continue.
- Tap the Sign in with Microsoft button.
- Confirm your Microsoft account address.
- Click the Next button.
How do I log into my authenticator app on my new phone?
To register a new device with the Microsoft Authenticator, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s app store (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- Find the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Log in to your Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device.
How do I find my Microsoft Authenticator code and URL?
On your computer, note the Code and Url information on the Configure mobile app page. Keep this page open so you can see the code and URL.
How do I reset my Microsoft Authenticator app?
How Do I Restore My Microsoft Authenticator To A New Phone?
- Open the app on your old phone.
- Tap the three dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings”
- Enable “Cloud backup”/”iCloud Backup”
- On your new phone, install the Microsoft Authenticator app and log in to your account.
- Select “Begin Recovery”
How do I use Microsoft Authenticator app on iphone?
Check the box for Authenticator app or Token, and then click Set up Authenticator app.
- Wait for configuration pop-up box. You should see a window on your computer that looks like this.
- Add account to Microsoft Authenticator. Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone. …
- Approve sign in on your phone. …
- Finish set up.
How do I use Microsoft Authenticator on my Iphone?
Launch the Microsoft Authenticator app, click the Add button, tap third party accounts, then use your phone to scan the QR code on the screen. Authenticator will then generate a code, which you can enter and verify. You can use this with other services such as Dropbox and Google.
What if I lost my phone with Microsoft Authenticator?
Using the Microsoft Authenticator app should be easy once you set it up. If you lose your phone with the authenticator, getting access to your accounts should not be a problem. Simply log into your non-Microsoft accounts and enter one of the codes you saved from the authenticator when prompted.
Can I access Microsoft Authenticator on my PC?
Microsoft Authenticator app is now available for download from Windows Store for Windows 10 Mobile devices. Soon, this app will have a cool feature that you can use to unlock your Windows 10 computer over Bluetooth without entering the password. Just open the app and tap on a nearby computer.
How do I scan with Microsoft Authenticator?
On your mobile phone open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select add an account. Select Work or school account. Select Scan a QR Code. Scan the QR image on the Configure mobile app screen with your mobile phone and click Next .
Can you have Microsoft Authenticator on two devices?
Despite what ShishiXu says, it is absolutely possible to have an authenticator on each of your devices. To do this, set it up on one device and when the QR code is displayed, scan it on the second device as well. Verify that both apps generate the same code.