How do I find my RSA token number?
Your Token serial number is the 9-digit number on the back of your RSA SecurID hardware Token. It can also be found in the self-service console by clicking view details next to the Token image.
How do I get an RSA code?
To get the RSA Token, you will be required to make the request via your internet banking profile, you will then be directed to the appropriate website to download the token to your smartphone (software). You can however request a physical (hardware) token which can be collected at your Branch.
What is my RSA passcode?
For a Software Token, your Token Passcode is the eight-digit number generated after entering your PIN on the RSA App. On your Soft token, the passcode refreshes every sixty seconds. If you have difficulty logging in after providing the passcode, ensure the correct PIN was entered.
How do I set up an RSA token?
Create Your PIN
- Open the RSA SecurID app on your device and tap Import Token.
- When prompted to enter a password, enter the password that was sent to you through Cornell Secure File Transfer.
- When prompted to enter a PIN, enter 0000. …
- Use Remote Desktop to connect to this server: hopperrdp.cit.cornell.edu.
How do I activate my RSA token?
In your device Mail application, open the e-mail that you received from APRS@UPS.com with the Subject line: RSA SecurID Android token activation details enclosed. 2. Tap the Click here to activate your token hyperlink in the email to import your token.
How do I transfer my RSA token to my new phone?
Does anyone know how to transfer RSA secure ID token App on your original phone to your new phone? You can use the service portal. Find the link to the RSA website. You add a new token on the RSA website and it will give you a QR code you can use with the rsa app on the new phone.
How do I use an RSA token on my laptop?
On one device (for example, your computer), do the following:
- Go to SecurID My Page. …
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your SecurID passcode or password, depending on what you are prompted for.
- Complete any additional authentication that you are prompted for.
- Select SecurID Authenticate app > Get Started.
How do I register for token?
Select the Hardware Token method. Then enter the token serial and the OTP displayed in the HW Token screen. Enter the OTP code provided by your token application under the QRCode. And click on Register button.