Type your friend’s Discord Tag below “ADD FRIEND.” Click the “Enter a DiscordTag#0000” field at the top of the page, and type your friend’s unique Discord Tag here. Your friend’s Discord Tag is their username followed by a “#” number sign and a unique, 4-digit code.
How to add people on Discord on a mobile device
- Tap “Invite Members.” Tap “Invite Members.” …
- If desired, click the gear icon next to the link and change the default settings and select “Create Link.” …
- Tap “Share Link” to choose a mobile sharing option or copy and paste the link as depicted below.
Where is Discord ID in Mobile?
How to find Server ID, Channel ID, and Message ID on Discord mobile. To find the Server ID of any server on both Android and iOS, tap on the three dots next to the server name, and in the menu that appears, scroll down and tap on ‘Copy ID’.
Select “Invite People.” In this menu, you can scroll down a list of your friends and click the “Invite” button next to each name. You can also press the “Copy” button to copy a link to your clipboard and send it to anyone.
On the top in your tabs move mouse over “Discord” tab. Menu with few option will be displayed. To link your accounts click on “Connect Accounts”. After you click it, you will be redirected to new page when you have to confirm your request by clicking on “Connect” button.
How do I find my Discord ID?
You can find your User ID by following the steps below:
- On Discord, go to Settings > Advanced.
- Scroll down and make sure that Developer Mode is on.
- Exit your settings and type a message in any channel on any server.
- Right-click your profile picture and click ‘Copy ID’, as seen below: