How can I get my Apple ID verification code without phone or number?
If you can’t receive a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, even if your device is offline.
If your device is offline:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
How do I change the phone number on my Apple ID when logged out?
Change your Apple ID to a different mobile phone number
- Sign out of every Apple service and device that uses your Apple ID.
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Sign-In and Security section, click Apple ID.
- Enter the mobile phone number that you want to use as your Apple ID, then select Change Apple ID.
How can I change my Apple ID without verification code?
Update your trusted phone number through account recovery
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Didn’t get a verification code?”, then select More Options.
- You’ll be redirected to iforgot.apple.com.
- Complete your account recovery request. Learn more about account recovery.
How do I change my Apple ID and password without my phone number?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
You cannot. Two factor authentication relies on having a phone number or another Apple device in order to receive verification codes.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.