Select Account Settings in the left navigation. Select the Multifactor Options tab. next to your enabled multifactor authentication option. For the “Enabled” option use the drop-down menu to select No.
Why can’t I turn off two-factor authentication on my Iphone?
If you already use two-factor authentication, you can no longer turn it off. Certain features in the latest versions of iOS and macOS require this extra level of security, which is designed to protect your information. If you recently updated your account, however, you can unenroll for a period of two weeks.
How do I delete my MFA registration page?
Log into the MFA Management Page at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/mfa.
- Select the device you would like to remove from your MFA account.
- Click the [UNLINK THIS -DEVICE-] button.
- At the Unlink -DEVICE- window, click the [UNLINK IT!] button.
How do I remove two-factor authentication from my iPhone?
Go to Settings > [your name]. A list of the devices associated with your Apple ID appears near the bottom of the screen. To see if a listed device is trusted, tap it, then look for “This device is trusted and can receive Apple ID verification codes.” To remove a device, tap it, then tap Remove from Account.
How do I get rid of the two-factor authentication notification on my iPhone?
If you don’t want to use two-factor authentication, you can turn it off in your iPhone settings. Tap Settings > Tap your name (Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store) > Password & Security > Turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
How do I change my default MFA authentication?
How to change your default Multi-Factor Authentication option
- Navigate to the MFA Setup Page and sign in with your university credentials.
- Click “Change” next to your default sign-in method.
- On the “Change default method” screen, select the option to be set as your default from the drop-down list. Then click “Confirm.”