Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Click Password & Security. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password, click “Forgot Apple ID or password” and follow the onscreen instructions. You can skip the final step below.
How can I recover my Apple ID without email or phone number?
Go to iForgot.apple.com
Firstly, you need to go to the iForgot website by clicking on this link: https://iforgot.apple.com/. The website allows you to recover your Apple account if you have trouble signing in. On the website, you’ll see an “Apple ID” field.
How do I access Apple account recovery?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 or later
- Go to Settings, then tap your name.
- Tap Password & Security, then tap Account Recovery.
- Under Recovery Assistance, tap Add Recovery Contact, then authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID.
How can I recover my Apple ID without email and password?
Regaining Access from your Apple ID Account Page
- Go to the Apple ID account page.
- Click on Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- Click “if you forgot your Apple ID” when asked to enter your Apple ID.
- You’ll be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address.
Can an Apple ID be recovered?
What is account recovery? Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again.
How can I recover my Apple ID without trusted number?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How can I recover my Apple ID without two factor authentication?
You can’t bypass 2FA. If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.
How do I find my Apple ID email?
Go to Settings > Tap your name at the very top of your screen to open the iCloud menu. On the resulting screen, you will see the email ID linked to your Apple ID account.
How long does Apple ID recovery?
FYI, this recovery process can take as little as 3 hours. What makes it drag on is if your trusted phone number has changed since enabling 2FA, and you did not take the effort to to update your accunt. Also, if your method of payment has changed, including the CVV, and you do not update it in your Apple account.