You can apply digital signature fist and after ready you can download certificate in any USB. After expire certificate you can reuse this e-token.
Can new DSC be downloaded in old token?
As per the latest CCA Guidelines, the renewal of the DSC Certificate is required to carry Fresh identity proofing for each Digital Signature. The way to apply for renewal is the same as the new. New Certificates will be downloaded in your Old USB Token.
What do I do with expired DSC tokens?
- Choose required certificate – Class 3 DSC.
- Make Payment.
- Complete your Email and video verifications.
- Download DSC in your old USB Token.
- Our team will help you to complete the Download.
- Your Expired Digital Signature will renew in 10 to 20 Minutes.
Can we download DSC twice?
The digital signature certificate is a onetime download. you only download DSC only one. After download you can’t download your DSC again. System requirement are windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
Can we reuse digital signature?
not reusable: the signature cannot be detached and reused for another message. Digital Signatures (Cont.) Public key systems are well-suited for digital signatures.
Can I use DSC without USB token?
As per CCA India (Controller of Certifying Authorities, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India) guidelines, a USB Crypto token (CSP Version 2.0) is now mandatory for storing your digital signature. … USB Token drivers need to be installed on your PC/Laptop for using your DSC.
How long is DSC valid?
The Certifying Authorities are authorized to issue a Digital Signature Certificate with a validity of one or two years.
How remove expired DSC token?
Deleting a Certificate
- Do one of the following:
- In the left pane of the Advanced View window, expand the required eToken , select the required certificate and click the Delete Certificate icon.
How do I remove old DSC certificates?
Click the Certificates heading in the console tree that contains the root certificate to you want to delete. Select the certificate that you want to delete. In the Action menu, click Delete. Click Yes.
How can I get duplicate DSC?
Therafter you can apply for new one. After that the same has to be roll checked in MCA 21 web site. No FIR is required to file. Directly Call to the Vendr, Sometimes they Keep the back up copy of the DSC.
How can I use DSC without pendrive?
Following are the steps to illustrate how to use a digital signature certificate to sign a PDF document digitally.
- Step 1: Install Emsigner on Your Computer. …
- Step 2: Install Java on your computer. …
- Step 3: Sender Email Configuration. …
- Step 4: Sign any document. …
- Step 5: Email signed documents.
What is USB token for DSC?
A USB token for Digital signature Certificate (DSC) is defined as a password-protected device in its physical form wherein a personal identity is established. The USB token allows the user to access a network without having to use a password.
How do I renew my DSC token?
Change of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Login with user ID using existing Digital Signature Certificate.
- Go to ‘Change DSC details’ option.
- Fill the required details of the DSC, which needs to be mapped with your user ID.
- Select the renewed/Changed DSC.
How many DSC can a person hold?
A person can have different DSCs – however, generally all government websites have a specified a requirement of registering a DSC with the respective government server. Once registered, no other DSC can be used, unless new DSC is registered with the server again. DSCs are issued for 1 or 2 years.
How do I activate my DSC token?
How to Activate Your Document Signing Token (CertCentral)
- Step 1: Activate Your Token. …
- Step 2: Obtain Your Preassigned Password. …
- Step 3: Install the SafeNet Drivers and Client Software (Windows) …
- Step 4: Change Your Token Password. …
- Step 5: Sign Documents.