How do I remove a visa from my Apple account?
You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method.
- To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. …
- To remove a payment method, tap Edit, then tap the Delete button.
How do I remove my credit card details from my Apple ID?
Update a payment method — Click Edit next to the payment method. You might need to enter the security code that’s printed on your credit or debit card. Add a payment method — Click Add Payment. Remove a payment method — Click Edit next to the payment method, then click Remove.
Why can’t I remove my card from Apple ID?
If you have subscriptions, use purchase sharing, or have an unpaid balance, you must keep at least one payment method on file. If you’re trying to remove your payment method because you don’t recognize a charge, see why you were charged.
How do I remove my billing address from my Apple ID?
Go to Billing Address and click Edit in the top right corner. Then click on the red circled – (dash) to delete the address you do not want.
How do I delete a payment method?
Remove the payment method from your Android device settings
- On your Android device, open Settings .
- Tap Google Services & preferences Settings for Google apps. Google Pay.
- Tap the payment method you want to remove.
- Tap More. Remove payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why can’t I change my billing address on Apple ID?
Something to try. Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page.
How do I remove autofill credit card from iPhone?
Authenticate using Touch ID, Face ID or your iPhone passcode. Tap on ‘Edit’ in the top right corner. Select the credit cards you want to remove or delete. Tap on ‘Delete’ in the top left corner.
How do I change my Apple billing address?
How to Update Apple ID Credit Card and Billing Address on Android
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap Menu (the three-line icon located in the upper-left corner).
- Tap Account.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted.
- Add the new credit card number and billing address.
- Tap Done.