You can check the contract address of your assets on relevant NFT platforms, or on your Wallet’s Etherscan/BSCscan page under ERC-721/BEP-721 tokens. For example, here is an NFT on another platform. To find its address, check [Details] and you will see the Contract Address and Token ID.
How do I find my tokens contract address?
To find out what this address is, we recommend looking at the token’s website for more information or going on https://etherscan.io/tokens and searching directly for the name of your token.
How do I find my Etherscan contract address?
Explore a Contract Address on Etherscan
- Contract: This shows the contract address that you are currently viewing.
- Copy: Clicking on this button will copy the address into your clipboard.
- View QR Code: Clicking on this button will show you the QR code for the address you are viewing.
What is the ETH token contract address?
Token is implemented as ERC20 smart contract with address 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8 .
How do I find my Metamask token address?
To find the Token Contract Address, you can go to a block explorer like Etherscan. Specifically, you can type in the web address etherscan.io/tokens. You will be given a list where you can search for the specific contract address you are looking for.
How do I find my smart contract address?
To start the process go to Etherscan Verify Contract Code page. Make sure to use the network to which you deployed the contract and 2.0 version (with verifyContract2 in the URL). That’s it, you have successfully verified your smart contract!
How do I create an ERC20 address?
How to generate your Ethereum ERC-20 compatible wallet address.
- Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click on “New wallet”.
- Enter a password you will remember.
- Click on “Create new wallet”.
- Save your “Keystore” file onto your computer and keep it safe.
- Click on “I understand.
How do I check my token contract?
If you are the contract owner and would like to verify your contract, kindly follow the steps below:
- Verify and Publish. Under the contract address, next to the “Transaction” tab, you will be able to find the “Code” tab. …
- Verify Contract Code. …
- Confirm Contract Details.
What is a contract address?
Contract address refers to the address hosting a collection of code on the Ethereum blockchain that executes functions. … The contract address is usually created when a contract is deployed to the Ethereum Blockchain. Both Externally Owned and Contract Addresses share the same format of having 42 hexadecimal characters.
How do I find my top token holder?
To find top holder information about a specific ERC-20 token, look for Overview. All ERC-20 tokens , which will lead you to a list of all ERC-20 tokens Santiment is currently including in its calculations. Find the needed token and select Open Dashboard in the very last column, which should be named Top Holders .
How do I find my Ethereum wallet address?
How do I create an mobile ether wallet?
- Go to the app store (iOS) or to Google Play (Android).
- Search and download Coinomi.
- Open the app and write down your recovery sentence of 24 words. …
- Set a strong password.
- Add ethereum to your wallet.
- Use your receiving address to receive ether.
How do I know if my token is ERC20?
hit ctrl+F or cmd+F and search for ERC. This will probably yield ERC20 and possibly other numbers corresponding to other types of tokens, which usually are a superset of ERC20.
How do I add token contract address in MetaMask?
Adding Custom Tokens to MetaMask Wallet from Etherscan
- Open your in-app browser.
- Go to Etherscan.
- Search for your custom token.
- Scroll down and retrieve the token’s contract address.
- Go back to your wallet.
- Select “Add Token” MetaMask automatically updates the “token symbol” and “tokens of precision”
How do I see my MetaMask tokens?
To see your tokens, click on the Assets tab. Your tokens should be listed under this tab. If your token is not listed automatically, you may add the tokens manually. On your account page, scroll down to find the Add Token button.