Go to the Secretary of State’s website (click here for a list of links) to complete an Authentication Request Form; be sure to specify that the document is for use in China. Then send the notarized diploma, the request form, and the necessary payment to the Secretary of State’s office for authentication.
How do I get documents authenticated for China?
Get your documents authenticated by Chinese Embassy/Consulates. After certification by the Secretary of State’s office and/or the US Department of State, your documents will be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy/Consulate that holds consular jurisdiction over the state where the document is certified.
How do I get my diploma authenticated?
Here are the steps that you have to follow:
- Prepare three photocopied sets of your Transcript of Records.
- Have your University or College Registrar’s Office certify them as true copies from the original.
- Fill in the Authentication Registration Form and other pertinent forms that the Registrar’s Office will give you.
Is Apostille accepted in China?
Because China is not a member of the Hague Convention of 1961, your documents cannot be Apostilled; instead, they must go through a multi-step process to be fully Legalized for use in China.
How do you notarize a college diploma?
The steps to notarizing your diploma are listed below:
- Make a copy of your diploma.
- Go to the notary public’s office.
- Prove your identity using any government-issued ID, such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Sign the necessary documents in front of the notary.
- Wait for the notary to sign and put their stamp on your copy.
Where can I get my documents authenticated?
If you need U.S. Department of State documents to be authenticated, please refer to the Office of Vital Records. The Office of Authentications provides signed certificates of authenticity for a variety of documents to individuals, institutions, and government agencies to be used abroad.
What documents must be authenticated?
What documents can be authenticated?
- Birth Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Death Certificate.
- Certificate of No Marriage Record and/or Negative Records (CENOMAR).
- Form 137 and Diploma.
- Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma.
- Medical/AIDS-Free Certificate.
How do I process CHED authentication?
How to process CAV certificates? Go to your authorized government agency (CHED, DEpEd, TESDA) and submit the listed requirements. The Regional Offices of the agencies will serve your CAV applications/requests. Make sure to keep the receipts and other documents issued to you for claiming your documents.
What is authenticated copy?
In the law of evidence, the act of establishing a statute, record, or other document, or a certified copy of such an instrument as genuine and official so that it can be used in a lawsuit to prove an issue in dispute.
What is certification authentication verification?
The Certification, Authentication, and Verification (CAV) refers to the official and formal processes and acts of checking, reviewing and certifying to the genuineness and veracity of available academic records of a learner duly performed by the either the Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education, or …