Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
How can I get KPLC tokens cheap?
The cheapest way of buying KPLC prepaid tokens – Buying tokens as from 1st – 8th of every month is the cheapest time to but Kenya power tokens since KPLC charges only KSh 18.80/KWHr then Payment 2 (between 8th – 14th), (between 15th – 21st), and lastly (between 22nd – 31st).
How many token units is 1000?
Therefore, Ksh1000 in this tariff will get you an average of between 41–43 units.
How can I get new KPLC tokens?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
Can I transfer KPLC tokens?
yes,if you have a token number you haven’t used. I have called and the told their system is down. the tokens they sell at Uchumi are not for particular meter unless I’m mistaken. Can electricity tokens be shared?
How much does 1 token cost?
Conversation Table (with latest exchange rate)
|TOKEN [SwapToken]||USD [US Dollar]|
|1 SwapToken||=||0.000360 US Dollar|
|2 SwapToken||=||0.000720 US Dollar|
|3 SwapToken||=||0.001080 US Dollar|
|5 SwapToken||=||0.001800 US Dollar|
How do you buy tokens?
How to buy Kenya Power tokens using MPesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu.
- Click ”Lipa na M-Pesa’
- Click PayBill.
- Enter the KPLC Busisness number which is 888880.
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the amount of money you want to buy tokens with.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
- Click send and wait for a confirmation from both M-Pesa and Kenya Power.
How much is KPLC meter separation?
Meter separation is Kshs 3480.
How can I get KPLC token online?
To retrieve KPLC tokens number message that you deleted by mistake or accident before feeding the tokens to the meter number:
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Latest Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Click Send.
- You will be sent the latest three token numbers you have purchased.
How can I buy KPLC tokens online?
- Open your Equitel Menu.
- Select Eazzy Pay.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- Select the Equity bank account number you wish to make the kplc token payment from.
- Select KPLC Tokens as the business number.
- Type your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number.
- Type the amount you want to pay to kplc (minimum kshs. 100 and maximum kshs. 500000).
How much is token meter in Kenya?
Its currently set at 0.05 cents per kilowatt hour and is passed to the Water Resource Management Authority (WARMA) for hydro-power generation of 1Megawatt and above. In the pre-paid token receipt WARMA levy is combined with the EPRA levy.
How do I buy tokens via mpesa?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
Is electricity cheap in Kenya?
Kenya has the fourth highest cost of power for households in Africa, a new analysis shows. The analysis by Globalpetrolprices who analyse global petrol and energy prices was done in March and published in September. … 65) per kilowatt (kWh) in Kenya compared to a global average of $0.136(Sh15.
How is KPLC bill calculated?
From units consumed each month. These units are recorded by an electricity meter installed at a customers premises. There are bye-laws which specify the applicable tarrif and rate per unit.