Login to your Amazon.com account. Browse to Your account > Change Account Settings and select the Edit button beside Advanced Security Settings. Select the Get Started button, then Select the radio button beside Authenticator App to reveal a QR code to be scanned to add the site to the Authenticator.
How do I get Amazon authenticator?
Log in to your Amazon account, go to Account & Lists > Your Account.
- In your account, go to Settings > Select Login & Security settings.
- Capture QR Code. …
- For the best user experience, set up Authenticator App.
- Now grab your phone and if not done yet, download Authy.
What is an authenticator app for Amazon?
An authenticator app is a standalone software application that can be downloaded to a smartphone, mobile device (tablet, iPad, etc.), or your desktop computer. It generates a random code that can be used for Two-Step Verification. Authenticator apps do not have access to your Amazon login.
How do I get my authentication code for authenticator?
Add account to Microsoft Authenticator
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Tap the + > Work or school account.
- Use your phone to scan the QR square that is on your computer screen. Notes: …
- Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
Why am I not getting my Amazon OTP?
If you’re still unable to receive the code, try clearing your cache and cookies and restarting your browser. If this doesn’t work, you’ll need to select the shipping address that matches the billing address of record on your account with the service provider.
How do I set up authenticator app?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I get past OTP on Amazon?
How to Log in to Amazon Without Verification Code
- Click on Didn’t receive the OTP? on the Amazon 2FA page that shows up when you enter your ID and password during the sign-up process.
- Enter the sign in details again for verification if asked.
- Amazon will display the last 3 digits of the backup phone number if added.
How do I get the QR code for the Authenticator app?
Go to the security verification settings screen. For information on how to get to this screen, see Changing your security settings. Check the box next to Authenticator app then select Configure. This brings up a screen with a QR code on it.
How do I add an account to Authenticator?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Facebook) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
How do I install the Authenticator app on my new phone?
To set up the Microsoft Authenticator app on a new phone, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s app store (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- Find the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Log in to your Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device.
How do I get the Authenticator app for Amazon QR code?
Go to Settings and select Login Settings. Click the Edit button next to Advanced Security Settings, and then click the Get Started button. Check Authenticator App when prompted to choose how to receive codes. A QR code will display on the screen.
How do I change my 2 step verification number on Amazon?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to your Amazon customer account on Amazon.com.
- Under Account & Lists, click Your Account.
- Choose Login & Security.
- Click Edit next to Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings. …
- Once approved, you can change or remove your Two-Step Verification (2SV)