How do I unbind Google Authenticator?
Deleting Google Authenticator
- Access the Google Authenticator app in the device you wish to unlink.
- Click the pencil icon (Top right)
- Select which token you wish to remove.
- Then click delete (bottom of screen)
- This message will display.
- Click Remove Account.
How do I change Coinbase on Google Authenticator?
Enabling Duo or Google Authenticator (TOTP)
- Navigate to the Security Settings page.
- Under the Other Options section, select the Select button in the Authenticator App box.
- Follow the prompts to complete your authenticator setup.
Can you disable Google Authenticator?
Click “My Info” from the left-side menu bar, then click “Security”. Click Unlock Account. You will be required to enter a token code from your Google Authenticator app (as well as your “birthday” and SMS code if you also have this enabled). … Then click “Disable Google Authentication” to turn it off.
Can you remove an Authenticator?
As an administrator, you may remove a user’s current authenticator app. Go to the user’s settings page, and under Account Settings > Two Factor Authentication, select Remove Current Authenticator App. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
How do I disable Kucoin Google Authenticator?
Otherwise, we can help you unbind the Google 2FA, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address on kucoin. But it will spend about 3-7 days to help you unbind it for your account safety. We recommend you to unbind by yourself .
What happens if I delete Google Authenticator app?
If you delete your Google Authenticator, you’ll lose access to any service that was enabled through this app. To prevent losing all tokens for services like Google and Facebook, backup codes are offered to use in case the authenticator is lost.
Does Coinbase use Google Authenticator?
Coinbase shows you a QR code, which is a representation of the secret key, which you then scan using an Authenticator app on your mobile device. Google Authenticator and several other authenticator apps allow you to generate TOTP codes using your mobile device or computer.
How do I log into Coinbase without Authenticator?
To disable your authenticator:
From a computer, sign in to Coinbase using your email address and password. If you do not get this 2-step prompt after logging in, try clearing your browser cache and/or following the above steps in your browser’s “private” or “Incognito” mode.
How do I restore my Google Authenticator without a key?
Fill out an account recovery form.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the verification code page.
- Select “More options”.
- Click “Get help”.
- Then “Request Google’s help”.
How do I turn off two factor authentication on my Mac?
How to turn off two-factor authentication
- Log in to your Apple ID.
- Go to security settings and click “edit”
- Find where it says “two-step verification: on” and opt to turn it off.
- Confirm your decision.