How can I get my IDFC customer ID online?
- Login to IDFC FIRST Bank website and choose login (the lock symbol in the upper right hand corner)
- Select “Personal and Business Banking“
- Click on “Create Your User Name”
- Enter Customer ID and click on submit.
- Enter Account Number or Debit Card Number.
How do I find my FASTag number?
One may download My FASTag App – and check the real-time balance in the FASTag wallet assigned with the …
|Sr No.||Issuing Bank||Customer Care Helpline No|
|1||Airtel Payments Bank||400/8800-688-006|
|3||AU Small Finance Bank||1800-258-7300|
|4||Axis Bank Ltd||1860-419-8585|
How to Recharge IDFC FASTag on Paytm?
- Go to FASTag recharge page on Paytm.
- Select IDFC First Bank as your FASTag issuing bank.
- Enter your Vehicle Number.
- Click on Proceed and enter the recharge amount and proceed with the payment.
How do I check my IDFC fastag balance?
IDFC First Bank has a toll-free number 18002669970 to know your Fastag balance. You can call this number and talk to a customer care executive. They will tell you the rest amount on your Fastag card. They are available anytime you want their service.
Is IDFC and HDFC same?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: … HDFC with an average customer ratings of 4.5 is equally comparable to IDFC First Bank with an average customer rating of 4.5, and hence, the customer can expect the same kind of service levels from these banks.
How can I change my IDFC fastag mobile number?
In order to change your Registered Mobile Number in Idfc Bank , you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Approach home branch of Idfc Bank where you maintain your account. …
- Step 2: Obtain KYC Details Change form. …
- Step 3: Fill up KYC Details Change form. …
- Step 4: Submit KYC Details Change form along with necessary documents.
How do I unblock my IDFC fastag account?
How To Unblock IDFC Fastag account
- Please go to sign in page of IDFC fast-tag account. click on https://etoll.idfcbank.com/dimtsportal/login.
- you can see here a “unlock account” tab. click on “unlock account”.
- now open a new window. Please enter ‘user id’, ‘VRN/Chassis no’ and ‘Captcha’. …
- Finally submit.
Where can I find FASTag customer ID using vehicle number?
Customer ID (Customer ID is 13 digit numeric number which is mentioned in the Welcome Emailer & starts with 17xxxxxxxxxxx) RFID number (RFID is 16 digit numeric number which is mentioned on the FASTag & starts with 6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
How can I get duplicate IDFC FASTag?
Customer will need to carry original as well as copy of your KYC document. Our representative will provide you an application form, which you need fill and submit. All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle.
How do I register my mobile number with FASTag?
Call us on our Toll free number: 1800-120-4210 and mention your mobile number against which the tag has been registered along with the Vehicle Registration Number (VRN) or Tag ID.
To log in to FASTag, you must create an account on the FASTag portal of your respective bank, click on ‘Retail Login’ or ‘Corporate Login’. Next, you need to click on ‘First time user’ and enter either of these details- Customer ID, RFID Number, Wallet ID, Vehicle ID.