The IMEI number can be found on the silver sticker on the back of your phone, under the battery pack, or on the box your phone came in. You can also display the IMEI number on the screen of your mobile phone or smartphone by entering *#06# into the keypad.
How do I find out my IMEI number?
Finding your IMEI number on your Android device
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select About Phone.
- Scroll down to find your IMEI number.
Can I find my IMEI number online?
Start by logging into your Google Dashboard by heading to http://www.google.com/settings. After you’re signed in, click the arrow next to Android. You will see all devices that have been attached to your Google account. Find your current phone and copy the IMEI number.
How do I find my IMEI number without my phone?
If you have however lost your phone but did not record the IMEI number beforehand, you can still retrieve the number from your Google Account. Just go to Google Settings, sign-in with your Google account and expand the Android tab.
How do I find my IMEI number without my iPhone?
If you don’t have your device
- Go to appleid.apple.com in a web browser.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your device.
- Choose the Devices section. To see the serial and IMEI/MEID number, select the device.
How do I find my IMEI number without 2021?
Where to Find IMEI Number Without Phone in Android Devices
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the Android Device Manager by Clicking here.
- The IMEI number should be displayed along with your registered Android device.
Can Google track my IMEI number?
Track your Android phone with the IMEI number.
Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone. An IMEI number is a 15-number combination that is unique to your phone only.