Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Google) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
How do I add an email address to my Authenticator?
Open the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device, and tap the + sign to add a new account.
Use the code in the Authenticator app to verify your 2FA code.
- Click the Next step button.
- You will be provided 2FA emergency codes. …
- At the bottom of the page, click the Finish & submit button.
How do I add an account to Microsoft authenticator app?
Add account to Microsoft Authenticator
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Tap the + > Work or school account.
- Use your phone to scan the QR square that is on your computer screen. Notes: …
- Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
How do I add LinkedIn to Authenticator app?
The instructions for adding an account to your authenticator app are displayed. Add a new account in your authenticator app, scan the QR code using your phone’s camera, and once the account is created, enter the six-digit code from the authenticator app into the text box in LinkedIn and click “Continue.”
How do I add my Yahoo email to Google Authenticator?
Enable 2-step for authenticator app
- Sign in to your Account Security page.
- Next to “2-Step Verification,” click Turn on 2SV.
- Click Get started.
- Select Authenticator app for your 2-step verification method.
- Click Continue.
- Scan the QR code using your authenticator app.
- Click Continue.
How do I add my work email to Microsoft authenticator?
Add your work or school account
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, and then select Work or school account. Select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter the Code and URL from Step 1, and then select Finish.
How do I add my Yahoo account to Microsoft authenticator?
How to add Google and Yahoo in Microsoft Authenticator App?
- Open the Authenticator app.
- Go to ADD ACCOUNT.
- Then, scan the QR code of your account provider that you want to add.
How do I add an Authenticator to my Battlenet account?
Go to Security > Set up Authenticator (or Account Overview > Add Authenticator) Skip the download because you already have the app on your phone. Select “Other Options: Set up a mobile authenticator” Enter the security code sent to your Battle.net email.
How do I get the QR code for LinkedIn Authenticator app?
Open the LinkedIn app on your mobile device. Tap the QR code in the Search bar at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. Tap the MY CODE tab to find your QR code. You can tap SAVE TO GALLERY to save a copy of your QR code to your mobile device’s photo gallery.
Where is the LinkedIn Authenticator app?
If you are looking to secure your LinkedIn account with something stronger than SMS-based 2FA, you can now secure it with two-factor authentication from a time-based one-time password (TOTP) authenticator app like Authy. Sign in to your LinkedIn account at https://www.linkedin.com.
What Authenticator app does LinkedIn use?
Microsoft Authenticator. Important: To increase security, LinkedIn is requiring all Recruiter and Talent Hub users to turn on two-step verification through their LinkedIn.com accounts in order to access their Recruiter and Talent Hub account.
How do I activate my Yahoo Mail key?
Set up Account Key
- In the upper left, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Account Key under your email address.
- Tap Set up Account Key.
- Tap the Approve icon .
- Tap Got it.
- Tap Enable Yahoo Account Key.
- Tap Great, got it!
How do I add a recovery email to my Yahoo account?
From a web browser:
- Sign in to the Yahoo Account Security page.
- Click Add email or Add phone number.
- Enter your new recovery info.
- Click Add email or Add mobile number.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to verify your new info.
Does Yahoo send account verification emails?
At times, we’ll send a verification code or link to your mobile number, email address, or Messenger app to protect your account and ensure that you’re the person trying to access it.