How can I get my OTP access token?
To get an Access bank token, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Access bank branch where you hold an account.
- Seek the help of an agent at the bank and request a token application.
- You will be given the token application form to fill.
- Kindly fill the application with the correct details.
How do I transfer money from Access Bank without pin?
Access Bank money transfer code
*901# is the code to transfer money from Access Bank. To transfer cash to other banks: Dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*1000*1234512345#) from your phone.
How do you create a access token?
Creating a token
- Verify your email address, if it hasn’t been verified yet.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Personal access tokens.
- Click Generate new token.
- Give your token a descriptive name.
How do I get my transaction PIN for access bank?
To do this, follow the steps below: Dial *901#, press the number 4, then press the number 4, to reset PIN and follow other instructions on the mobile phone number, then you can enter old 4 digit pin, then you will be required to enter new 4 digit pin.
How do I get my soft token from Access Bank?
You can generate soft token using access Bank ussd codes or through the mobile banking app. Remember that tokens are like OTP that you will only use it once.
To get a Access Bank Soft Token, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Hit the ‘Search’ Tab.
- Type in ‘Entrust OTP.
- Download and install it in your phone.
How do I get my bank token?
You will need to visit a First Bank branch near you. There, you will be asked to fill an application form. Once complete, your application will be processed by the relevant department, and if approved, you will be issued with the hardware token.
How do I use my cardless withdrawal from Access Bank?
Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal Via Mobile App
- Login to your mobile banking dashboard.
- Select Cardless withdrawal.
- Choose account if you have more than one access bank account.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Input your withdrawal one time password sent to your phone and your transaction pin.
How do I get a card from Access Bank to another number?
To buy airtime for someone from your Access bank account, you must follow these steps:
- Dial *901*
- Enter the actual amount of airtime you would want to send.
- Dial the star sign (*) after the amount.
- Enter exactly the phone number of the person you want to send the airtime.
- After that press the hash sign (#).
How do I find my token number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
What Is PIN token in Access Bank?
What Is Access Bank Token PIN? Access bank token PIN is a unique personal identification number that is used to authenticate all transactions through your bank account. When you send money from your Access account to another account, you must enter your token PIN to approves the transaction before it can be completed.
What is bank token number?
What is a bank token? A bank token can be an easy-to-use device such as a hardware token, like a key fob, USB key, or a smart card. … Bank tokens deliver one-time passcodes (OTP) to authenticate a digital banking user when they are logging in or doing financial transactions.
How do I activate mobile transfer on Access Bank?
The official Access Bank Mobile Transfer Code is 901. To set this up on your phone number registered with the bank, follow this steps. Go to the dial pad on your phone. Dial *901# with the phone number you used in opening your Access Bank Account.
How do I add a transfer PIN on Access app?
- Visit the Android PlayStore or iOS Store.
- Download the “AccessMore” app.
- Select ‘Sign up’ to register.
- Select Unique User ID and Password.
- Create PIN with card or OTP sent to mobile number/ Call our Contact Center(01-2702005) to set up an E-PIN/token.
How can I get my Access Bank PIN without ATM card?
Dial *901#, then type 4 for Other Services, then go to 9 for Update, then press 2 to Create PIN without Debit Card, then follow the instruction. It will request for Account Number, Date of Birth, or other information, then you can enter your preferred PIN and begin to carry any transaction available.