How do I activate my online token?
Using SMS OTP and Token Key:
- Login to OCBC Mobile Banking app.
- Select “Activate with SMS OTP and Token Key”
- A 6-digit Activation PIN will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- Enter the 6-digit Activation PIN on screen.
- A 6-digit Token Key letter will be mailed to you to your registered address.
How do I activate my GTB app token?
Once you are logged in, go to settings and click on the Help menu on your left. Enter your token Identification Number without the hyphen (for example 1234718343) in the space provided and then select “Acknowledge” and click “Continue”. The Identification Number is on a white panel at the back of your token.
How can I get GTBank token?
To generate GTBank token code to finalize your internet or mobile banking transactions, follow the simple steps below;
- Dial *737*7# with the phone number that is attached to your GTBank account.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Now, key in the last 6 digits of your GTBank MasterCard.
How do I register my DBS token?
Click on the steps to view screens
- Launch your digibank App. …
- Tap on Set Up Now.
- Confirm your Email Address and tap Next.
- Tap Continue to proceed with the registration.
- Enter the Registration Code provided in the letter.
- Enter the 6 digit SMS OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- You’ve set up your Digital Token.
How do I activate my security token?
Steps to activate your security tokens
- Log on to My Security Centre.
- Click Activate token.
- Enter the 10-digit serial number on the back of your token.
- Click Activate token.
How do I register for hid approval?
and select Token Registration tab on the Self Service Portal (SSP) on the NCBA website. Click here . Approve token or request for a One Time Password to be sent via SMS or on Email as highlighted below. For SMS/Email password, you will be required to answer atleast 2 security questions.
How do I register for NCBA mobile banking?
Step1: Visit https://ke.ncbagroup.com/ and select Internet Banking. Step2: Step 2: Scroll down to the Self-Service Portal (SSP) and click the sign-up button. Step3: Enter your NCBA bank account number followed by the phone number you provided during account opening in the data entry fields below.
How do I change my NCBA pin?
At any time the PIN can be changed by going into your nearest NCBA ATM. You should change your PIN if a record of the PIN has been lost or stolen. You should also report your card lost and/ or stolen to our Customer Contact Centre.
How can I activate my GTBank token without ATM?
Dial *737#, then type 10 for PIN, then 2 for Create PIN – No Debit Card, then follow the instruction.
How do I register my GTBank mobile app?
How to Register And Activate GTBank Mobile App
- After downloading the app with that link above or from app store – search for the GT bank app. …
- Launch the app or click on it to open from home screen.
- Click on sign up and register with the phone number you used to create or open your account.
How do I find my token number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How can I transfer money from GTBank without token?
So, How Do I Transfer Money from GTBank Without Token?
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN).
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed.
Does GTB token expire?
Hi, Token does not expire but can get damaged if not properly handled.